King Edward's School Home

US and Canadian giving

US tax payers

For those paying US taxes, donations to the Assisted Places Fund can be made through the BSUF (British Schools and Universities Foundation Inc). Grants made by the BSUF to the Assisted Places Fund enable donors in the US to claim an income tax deduction under Section 501 (C) (3) from the US Inland Revenue Service.

Donation by cheque

Please download the donation form below and return it with your cheque to: British Schools and Universities Foundation Inc, 575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006, New York, NY 10022-2511.

Donation by Credit Card

BSUF credit card donations are processed by 'Network for Good', a company specializing in serving nonprofit organizations. Simply click here and follow the instructions. You will need to enter 'The King Edward's School Birmingham Trust' when it asks for the name of the 'Approved Institution' that you want to support. Please note that the gift we receive will be reduced by 3% - the fee charged to process the donation.

For more information about the BSUF, visit their website. Our US-based representative for BSUF is Frank Booth (OE 1965). Frank is happy to answer any questions and can be contacted at

To make a donation through BSUF, please either download the donation form below or you can give online.

Canadian tax payers

Canadian taxpayers can make donations directly to the Trust. Unfortunately it is currently not possible for Canadian donors to claim income tax deductions.