- Assisted Places: Birmingham Reception 2017
- Assisted Places: London Reception 2017
- Pax Christi Chorale concert
- AP100 Campaign celebration event
- AP100 Campaign presents: The Rotters' Club performance & drinks
- AP100 Campaign presents: an evening in John Lewis
- AP100 Campaign Launch 2014
- Donor Reception 2012
- Donor Reception 2011
- Donor Reception 2018
On Monday 11 September 2017, a special event was held in London to share our refreshed vision for Assisted Places, following the success of the AP100 Campaign.
In the unique setting of the Serpentine Pavilion 2017, designed by the award-winning Francis Kéré, we were delighted to formally renew the campaign for Assisted Places and outline our intent to continue fundraising for up to ten Assisted Places each year. We also shared our visionary, longer term goal of building up an endowment fund of £30m.
Ambassador and host the Right Hon. Lord David Willetts (1974) and violinist Roberto Ruisi (2014) spoke movingly about their experiences of the Direct Grant era and as a beneficiary of a sponsored Assisted Place respectively. Guests were also treated to a captivating musical performance from Roberto.
We are extremely grateful to Sir Paul Ruddock (1976) for facilitating our exclusive access to the Serpentine Pavilion.