- Assisted Places: Birmingham Reception 2017
- Assisted Places: London Reception 2017
- Pax Christi Chorale concert
- AP100 Campaign celebration event
- AP100 Campaign presents: The Rotters' Club performance & drinks
- AP100 Campaign presents: an evening in John Lewis
- AP100 Campaign Launch 2014
- Donor Reception 2012
- Donor Reception 2011
- Donor Reception 2018
Donor Reception 2012
Every summer we invite donors who supported the Trust during the previous year to a drinks reception and concert.
This year a special concert took place in the new Ruddock Performing Arts Centre, which opened in April 2012. Tours of the new building and a drinks reception took place before the concert. The concert featured an organ recital by David Dunnett (1979), Master of Music at Norwich Cathedral, the KES Choir performing Bernstein's Chichester Psalms and the KEHS Chamber Choir performing Britten's Missa Brevis.
To view photos from the event click here.