- Assisted Places: Birmingham Reception 2017
- Assisted Places: London Reception 2017
- Pax Christi Chorale concert
- AP100 Campaign celebration event
- AP100 Campaign presents: The Rotters' Club performance & drinks
- AP100 Campaign presents: an evening in John Lewis
- AP100 Campaign Launch 2014
- Donor Reception 2012
- Donor Reception 2011
- Donor Reception 2018
On Friday 22 September 2017, Old Edwardians and friends gathered in the Ruddock Performing Arts Centre at King Edward's School to celebrate a new era for the Assisted Places Fund.
Ambassador and host Andy Street (1981) gave a rousing speech in support of the Assisted Places Fund, celebrating King Edward's as a "font of social mobility". Chief Master Dr Mark Fenton also shared his vision for the Fund: to continue fundraising for up to ten Assisted Places each year, and to grow our endowment to £30m, preserving Assisted Places in perpetuity.
Guests were also treated to a glimpse of our new Assisted Places Fund video, produced by Old Edwardians Elliot (2006) and Zander (2009) Weaver, and a breathtaking performance from the School's String Orchestra, in what was a very enjoyable evening.